VENT VISORS & BUG SHIELD
A vent visor — also commonly known as a rain guard, rain visor, window visor, or window deflector – protects you and the interior of your car, truck or SUV from wet weather, by deflecting rain, snow, sleet, wind and hail away from the windows of your vehicle, thus allowing you to keep your windows open even in inclement weather.
A vent visor also helps you save on fuel costs and improves gas mileage because you don’t have to run your air conditioner to keep yourself comfortable every time it rains in summer. They are also able to aerodynamically deflect wind (like an airplane wing) to minimize the wind resistance known as “drag” that impedes your vehicles forward motion.
BUG SHIELD (DEFLECTOR)
When you care about your automobile, you want to keep it looking its best. However, nothing takes away from your vehicle's great looks like a windshield full of smashed bugs or gouges in your paintjob.
Thankfully, you won't have to put up with these common issues with a shield mounted on your vehicle. You'll enjoy amazing front-end protection, improved driving comfort, and many other benefits. That's because shields:
- Redirect bugs from splattering against your windshield
- Deflect rocks, gravel and other airborne debris from scratching your hood, fenders and windshield
- Greatly reduce wind noise and turbulence from open windows and sunroofs
- Shield rain, hail and sleet from pouring in through your open windows
- Contribute to your vehicle's fuel economy
- Add a sleek, stylish finish to your vehicle
Protect your interior from rain and other bad weather elements.
Protect your exterior from rocks and insects.